PLOS ALM data is freely available for every article published by PLOS in a number of ways:
- Customized report of an article or set of articles’ latest ALMs with ALM Reports
- Metrics tab on every PLOS article (example: PLOS ONE article, Order in Spontaneous Behavior by Alexander Maye, et al.)
- Cumulative, summary spreadsheet of the ALM data for the entire PLOS corpus: 9_10_2014 Cumulative Report with Data Description
- ALM API, which feeds real-time data for the entire ALM data set into your application
- ALM widget on your WordPress site displaying real-time ALM data for a customizable set of PLOS articles
- Lookup ALM data from the ALM API developer site
Licensing of PLOS ALM data is under Creative Commons Zero 1.0 Universal Public Domain Dedication (CC0).
Send us more suggestions for more ways we can provide ALM data at email@example.com.