PLOS ALM data is freely available for every article published by PLOS in a number of ways:
- Metrics tab on every PLOS article (example: PLOS ONE article, Order in Spontaneous Behavior by Alexander Maye, et al.)
- Monthly zip file of the summary spreadsheet for the entire ALM data set (all articles): alm_report_2013-05-20.csv
- ALM API, which feeds real-time data for the entire ALM data set into your application
- ALM widget on your WordPress site displaying real-time ALM data for a customizable set of PLOS articles
- Lookup ALM data from the ALM API developer site
Send us more suggestions for more ways we can provide ALM data at email@example.com.