PLOS ALM data is freely available for every article published by PLOS in a number of ways:
- Customized report of an article or set of articles’ latest ALMs with ALM Reports
- Metrics tab on every PLOS article (example: PLOS ONE article, Order in Spontaneous Behavior by Alexander Maye, et al.)
- Cumulative, summary spreadsheet of the ALM data for the entire PLOS corpus: alm_report_2014-01-14.csv
- ALM API, which feeds real-time data for the entire ALM data set into your application
- ALM widget on your WordPress site displaying real-time ALM data for a customizable set of PLOS articles
- Lookup ALM data from the ALM API developer site
Send us more suggestions for more ways we can provide ALM data at firstname.lastname@example.org.